|LONOVE Mini Spy Camera|
|Veroyi Mini IP Camera |
|QX-OP Mini Spy Camera|
|DZFtech Mini Spy Camera|
|Hidiver Spy Hidden Camera|
|Lilexo Mini Camera|
|OUCAM Hidden Camera|
A Detailed Review On The 7 Best Small Hidden Cameras
LONOVE Mini Spy Camera
The first item on this list is the LONOVE Mini Spy Camera. It is the latest version of the camera model and has added features from its predecessor.
The LONOVE Mini Spy Camera is fully wireless and can tap into your local Wi-Fi Network. It can be accessed remotely through the use of your smartphone. It is compatible with both apple and android operating systems. It boasts six infrared LEDs that can capture footage during the dark.
I like the LONOVE Mini Spy Camera because it can be viewed using your smartphone. As long as the camera is set up with the Wi-Fi network, you can remotely view a live feed of the camera wherever you may be. It also has a motion detection alarm that is very useful in detecting unwanted movement in an area.
User reports say it does not have the best quality video for capturing movements from a distance. The footage gets blurry within a 15 feet range. The adhesive that came with the camera is not that good.
Pros and Cons
- The camera is completely wireless.
- It can be accessed remotely anywhere with the internet.
- It is easy to set up and install.
- It comes with motion detection sensors for added security.
- The camera does not take the best footage in the distance.
- The footage becomes blurry within a 15 feet range.
- The adhesive tape that came with the camera wears off quickly.
Veroyi Mini IP Camera
Check out the Veroyi Mini IP Camera if you’re looking for the best small hidden camera with a round and unique design. You can store it anywhere in the house, and people will not be able to recognize that its a camera right away.
The Veroyi Mini IP Camera has a round design, unlike the traditional small hidden cameras in the market. It has motion detection sensors that activate it to record when movement is detected. The camera also has a small built-in microphone to accompany your footage with an audible sound. It has infrared LEDs to capture clear footage during the dark.
I like the Veroyi Mini IP Camera because it can be remotely viewed through its live feed. The camera is capable of connecting to a Wi-Fi network, making it project a live feed through your smartphone. It also has a two-way audio feature that allows you to communicate with a person through the live feed and camera. Storage is easy and compact, using an SD memory card that you plug into the camera.
User reports say that the instruction that came with the camera is hard to follow because of poor grammar. The SD card does not insert inside the SD slot fully, leaving a not so smooth edge. The cord that came with the camera is short—something to look out for when purchasing the product.
Pros and Cons
- The camera can be remotely viewed through a live feed.
- It is capable of connecting to the Wi-Fi
- It has two-way audio capabilities.
- It comes with an application for smooth operation.
- The instructions that came with the camera is hard to follow.
- The SD card does not go all the way inside the slot.
- It has a short cord, which makes it hard to handle.
For more information about CCTV cameras, tips for safety, visit Home Security Store at https://homesecuritystore.com/.
QX-OP Mini Spy Camera
If you’re looking for the best small hidden camera with excellent storage capabilities, check out the QX-OP Mini Spy Camera. The package already comes with a 32gb SD card to use straight out of the box.
The QX-OP Mini Spy Camera has a 1080P full HD video display. It can take pictures and videos with good quality, and it can shoot 30 frames per second. The camera also includes a night-vision feature to capture footage in the dark. It can go up to 60 minutes after a full charge.
I like the QX-OP Mini Spy Camera because it has a 1080P display. The camera can capture up to 30 frames per second, giving out a crisp quality video. The photo resolution of the camera is 12 megapixels, which is enough to provide you quality images. It has a 180 mAh battery that can last 60 minutes on a full charge.
User reports say that the use of this camera requires a slight learning curve and needs some practice to perfect. The camera also has a playtime of 60 minutes, which is not enough if you’re planning to go to work for 8 hours. The images also need to be downloaded through the application and are not stored on the SD card. Something to note when you want to purchase the unit.
Pros and Cons
- It has a 1080P full HD video display.
- It can take pictures and videos.
- The camera can be accessed remotely.
- It has excellent night vision features.
- The camera has a slight learning curve.
- It has a playtime of only 1 hour if wireless.
- The images can only be downloaded through the application.
DZFtech Mini Spy Camera
Check out the DZFtech Mini Spy Camera if you’re looking for a tiny camera to hide in not so obvious places. The camera measures only 1 square of an inch small and is very discreet.
The DZFtech Mini Spy Camera has night vision properties even though it is small. The camera has 6 infrared LEDs that can record high-quality 720P and 1080P footage. It also has motion detection sensors that detect unwanted movement in a short distance. It only weighs 0.4 ounces and can even fit comfortably in your pocket.
I like the DZFtech Mini Spy Camera because it is very easy to hide. You can have it in any location around the house, and no one would notice it. It also has night-vision features to monitor intruders and animals who lurk in the dark. The camera also has a loop record feature making sure you never miss anything when storage is full.
User reports say that the instructions on the camera are unclear. It has no indicator if the camera is recording footage or not. The motion detection feature is not that sensitive and works only in a close contact range—something to note when you want to purchase the unit.
Pros and Cons
- The camera has night vision features.
- It can record 720P and 1080P resolution.
- The camera is very lightweight at 0.4 ounces.
- It also has a loop record feature to make sure you don’t miss a thing.
- The camera has unclear instructions.
- It has no indicator to check if the camera is recording.
- The motion detection feature is not sensitive.
Hidiver Spy Hidden Camera
If you’re looking for the best small hidden camera with an excellent live stream feed, check out the Hidiver Spy Hidden Camera. It can connect to a Wi-Fi network to provide you with a high-quality live stream feed via your smartphone.
The Hidiver Spy Hidden Camera can record footage in a 140-degree wide-angle. It can capture 1080P video resolution, which makes it perfect for home security. The camera has a powerful night vision feature that captures quality footage in the dark. It is also straightforward to operate and works straight out of the box.
I like the Hidiver Spy Hidden Camera because it is small. I can put it anywhere in the house, and people passing by would not even bat an eye. The camera is also suitable for recording footage outdoors, like sports and hiking. It is so small, easy to handle, and easy to attach anywhere.
User reports say that the Wi-Fi capabilities of the camera are not that great, and it loses connection often. A user reported his camera arrived open already and tampered. The battery life on the unit quickly drains out, which requires you to plug it most of the time—something to look out for when you want to purchase it.
Pros and Cons
- It has a broad recording capability with a 140-degree lens.
- It can record video with a 1080P resolution.
- The camera has Wi-Fi capabilities.
- It is easy to handle and lightweight.
- The Wi-Fi functions are not as great.
- The camera can loos connection often.
- Short wireless battery life.
Lilexo Mini Camera
Check out the Lilexo Mini Camera if you’re looking for a covert camera for your home, office, or car. The camera measures only an inch in diameter and is easy to hide.
The Lilexo Mini Camera is very compact and small. It produces a clear image during the day and night. The camera has a 120-degree wide-angle lens that can capture an entire area. Its night-vision properties are impressive as well for such a small device. The camera also has motion detection sensors that turn on the camera when it detects unwanted movement in the area.
I like the Lilexo Mini Camera because it is a tiny camera with endless possibilities. It is small and durable, and you can carry it around, you can even put it inside your pocket. The camera is easy to operate and has anti-shake technology. It is good to use for drones, pets, sports, and even as a dashcam for your car.
The camera cannot be accessed remotely and cannot provide a live feed. It also does not have an application for easier operation. The camera does not connect to a Wi-Fi network—something to look out for when purchasing the unit.
Pros and Cons
- It is very tiny and compact.
- It is easy to carry around.
- It provides 1080P video resolution.
- The camera has a 120-degree wide lens.
- The camera does not have Wi-Fi features.
- It cannot be remotely accessed through a smartphone.
- The motion detection only works in very close range.
OUCAM Hidden Camera
The last item on the list is the OUCAM Hidden Camera. It is a contender for the best small hidden camera out in the market today.
The OUCAM Hidden Camera has the dimensions of 1.65 inches x 1.65 inches. It can easily be hidden to monitor nannies, caregivers, and babysitters. The camera can be remotely viewed on your smartphone and connects to a Wi-Fi network. It is straightforward to install and operate with only two steps required.
I like the OUCAM Hidden Camera because it packs a 380 mAh battery. The battery can last a solid 2 hours of recording time when fully charged. The wireless playing time is more than other small hidden cameras in the market. It also can take a micro SD card with up to 64GB of storage.
User reports say that the device is sometimes is hard to connect to the Wi-Fi network. The night-vision feature is not the best quality. It also gets blurry within a 15 feet range—something to note when you want to purchase the unit.
Pros and Cons
- It has a diameter of 1.65 inches.
- It can connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- The device is capable of remote viewing.
- It has wireless capabilities that can last for 2 hours.
- The device is hard to connect to the Wi-Fi.
- The night vision feature does not give out good quality footage.
- It records blurry after a 15 feet range.
Your home is your safe have, that is why you have to ensure that it’s well monitored. To do this, you need the best small hidden camera. A spy camera can be a very nice option for security, but only if you have good intentions. These cameras are prone to abuse, which is why some states already have laws regarding these types of cameras. It would be wise to check your country for hidden camera laws before purchasing and setting up the camera in your home and workplace.