Hotkeys are essential because you don’t want to struggle to reach the start/stop hotkey while you’re playing a game and also makes it possible to record ultra-high-definition 4K video with a capture rate up to 120 frames per second and provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder.
Bandicam 4 Features
- Added the recording area selection function (Improved the ‘Find window’ function.)
- Added a magnifier function when adjusting the size of the rectangle window.
- Added the ‘Select a recording area’ option in Screen Recording Mode.
- Added the ‘Upgrade Registration’ button to update the license information.
- The maximum time interval of the repeat screen capture function has been changed from 999 seconds to 9999 seconds.
- The Flip screen (Vertical) function of the device recording mode did not work properly. Other minor bugs fixed.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 11, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Uninstall the Previous Version With IObit Uninstaller
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard
- Install Program & Don’t Run It (If Running Then Quit)
- Run the Crack file.
- Click On Crack.
- All Done! Enjoy.