Bring your smart digital assistant to your phone to help keep track of the important stuff wherever you are, across your devices. Microsoft Cortana is your free smart digital assistant. She can support you by giving you reminders, keeping your notes and lists, taking care of tasks and helping manage your calendar.
- New “Quick Actions” widget for your home screen.
- Canada locale support.
- Your smart assistant can give you reminders based on location—so you can set a reminder on your PC to pick something up at the store and she’ll alert you on your phone when you get there. She can also give you reminders based on contacts, and you can even attach a photo to your reminder.
- If you use Office 365 or Outlook.com, Cortana can automatically suggest reminders for the commitments you’ve made in the email. So when you promise to do something by the end of the day, Cortana helps you make sure to complete your task.
- Cortana keeps an eye on your calendar, so if traffic is a mess and you need to leave early to make that meeting, Cortana’s got your back.
- If you need to find a fast answer or search for info on a flight or package, just ask. If you’re working on a task, like a budget, she can support you.
- Like any smart voice assistant, Cortana will find all kinds of info, give you weather and traffic updates and help you search, but Cortana is a truly personal assistant who gets to know you better all the time—so she can help track and find the things you’re passionate about, like your favorite artist or sports team, and give you better recommendations and updates.
- Microsoft Cortana, your digital assistant across your devices.
- Min: Android 4.4 (KitKat, API 19)
- Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
How To Install
- Download the apk file.
- Copy to your phone storage.
- install the application