DxO PhotoLab is the Ultimate Image Processing Software! Designed by and for photographers with exacting standards and a love for beautiful images, DxO PhotoLab 2 offers the most flexible and powerful processing and correction tools on the market.
- U POINT LOCAL ADJUSTMENT TECHNOLOGY – Perfection is just a few clicks away
Apply the local adjustments you need using U Point selection assistance technology. No need to waste your time with complicated masks. With U Point technology, your settings are automatically and intelligently applied to all similar points within the area you’ve identified.
- OPTICAL CORRECTIONS – Get the most out of your equipment
Correct any flaws in your lenses with a single click thanks to our optical correction modules. These modules are the product of years of scientific research by DxO, a company that has pioneered the development of software designed to compensate for optical flaws. DxO’s modules are used by photographers throughout the world.
- PRIME DENOISING TECHNOLOGY – Don’t be afraid of the dark…or high ISO values
Restore the magic of a starry night, shoot at high speed even in dark conditions, and capture the intimate ambiance of a private concert with the revolutionary denoising technology PRIME. Even when you shoot with very high ISO, you can maintain the same level of detail and colors.
- MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC? – Perfection is just a few clicks away
In accordance with our approach to photography, all automatic features can be turned off and switched to manual mode. Take control of a number of settings to adjust your corrections to best reflect your artistic intention.
- RAW & MUCH MORE – Image quality before everything else—that’s the DNA of DxO
Our engineers have always worked to use their technical expertise to perfect your images. Every algorithm and line of code is designed to reach a single goal—harnessing our science to help you achieve your artistic vision.
- CUSTOMIZED PROFILES
Since the early 2000s, over 42,000 camera/lens combination has been scientifically analyzed in our laboratory to help you get the most out of your equipment. The resulting profiles let DxO PhotoLab 2 automatically and effectively correct any optical flaws in YOUR equipment.
- A SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE WORKFLOW
DxO PhotoLab 2 gives you access to all the tools that help you enhance your images at any step in your workflow, from retouching all the way to exporting and printing. With the many presets available and the possibility of creating your own, you no longer have to spend hours processing your photos. Instead, you can focus all your energy on your photography. Select, sort, edit, and export your images to social networks or another program using a single intuitive interface. You can even edit your images in Adobe Lightroom and switch back to DxO PhotoLab 2 while still maintaining an optimized workflow.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 340 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Install Setup.
- Copy and replace the library file in the program directory.
- Copy entire DxO Labs folder to C:\ProgramData
- All Done.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com