The program offers a variety of options to individually adapt the appearance of the lists. With a few simple clicks, you can customize font, background color, frames, etc. You can save these settings as a profile. The generated folder or file lists can be printed and exported to many different formats (XLS, Excel-XML, PDF, HTML, CSV, and TXT).
- Use numerous properties of folders and files
When generating the data lists you can use properties like size, date of creation, file extensions. In addition, a lot of the metadata contained in files can be used. This feature enables you to create, for example, MP3 lists that contain artist, album, and genre.
- File list columns
General data (name, path, file type, creation date, modification date, file size).
- Exif data (taken date, camera manufacturer, camera model, photographer, description, commentary, image width/height, horizontal/vertical resolution, flash use).
- Image data (width/height, horizontal/vertical resolution, bit depth).
- IPTC data (country, country code, state, city, location, title, photographer, description, provider, source).
- Audio data (artist, album, title, year, comment, track, genre, bit rate, duration).
- Video data (width, height, frame rate, standard, aspect ratio, audio codec, video codec, overall bitrate, video bitrate, audio bitrate, audio compression, duration, title).
- Document data (authors, title, subject, comments, tags, last saved by, revision number, template, content created, date last saved, last printed, program name, pages, words, characters) – supports XPS files, Word files, Excel files, PowerPoint files,
- OpenDocument files (e.g., Microsoft Office, OpenOffice or LibreOffice).
- Export or print folder contents With Folder2List you can easily print folder contents. Or you can save the directory contents as a text file, CSV file, etc. to further process the extracted information. For export, there are many formats available.
- Select output type
- Output directory contents as text (save as TXT, CSV or HTML file)
- Export file list to Excel (save as XLS, Excel-XML or CSV file)
- Save file lists as PDF file
- Print directory and file lists
- Copy textual directory and file lists to clipboard
- Real-time preview for folder lists or file lists
- Preview file list
Due to the real-time preview, the effects of all settings (such as changes of the column width, font color, and frame color) are visible immediately.
- Sort and filter files
The extensive filter and sort functions can be applied to many properties (such as file extensions, image size, and date of creation). By using filters you can include or exclude files and/or folders.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Hard Disk Space: 14 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Install Setup.
- Copy the Crack file to the install directory.
- Run the crack file.
- All Done.