Rhythm RPG INFINITE GUITARS will launch for Change, Xbox One, and PC through Steam and Humble Retailer on December 13 for $19.99, writer Humble Video games and developer Nikko Nikko introduced. The Xbox One and Change variations are newly introduced.
The INFINITE GUITARS lofi album may also be obtainable through Apple Music and Spotify beginning Novmeber 17 at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET, that includes a number of the music gamers will get to expertise within the sport.
In INFINITE GUITARS, a world shredded by the devastating struggle in opposition to the Mechs, the remnants of humanity scavenge and battle to outlive. Now, the metallic struggle machines have reawakened—and solely your electrical guitar can flip their know-how in opposition to them! Collect up the get together, tune up your favourite axe, and get able to rock in INFINITE GUITARS, a style-melting rhythm RPG that includes vibrant anime-impressed artwork, adrenaline-fueled Mech battles, and a blazing authentic soundtrack.
- Position-Enjoying Rhythm – Amp up expertise and take a look at reflexes in rock duels that blend parts of flip-primarily based function-enjoying, motion, and (*13*)rhythm video games.
- Electrifying Anime-Impressed Journey – Discover a trendy science-fiction world stuffed with Colossal-Kind Mechs, guitar-wielding heroes, and over-the-prime assaults.
- Guitar-Pushed Workforce Battles – Carry out metallic-crushing solos and devastating duets as JJ, Sam, Kaylee, and Ru—a scrappy crew of wastelanders with their very own strengths and talents.
- Rage Towards the Mechs – Unleash the total power of expertise in epic boss battles that fuse electrifying anime-impressed motion and hyperkinetic rock.
- Explosive 100 % Authentic Soundtrack – Crank up the amount to metal-shattering ranges for the last word showdown in opposition to the Conflict Mechs!
View a brand new set of screenshots on the gallery.