Benjamin and Zac focus on all of the new options and adjustments in iOS 16 beta 5, together with the new battery share choice. Additionally, the iPhone 14 Pro is rumored to get dearer, and the 2022 iPad Pro may need a new 4-port connector.
(*14*)Sponsored by Pillow: Pillow is an all-in-one sleep monitoring resolution that can assist you get a greater evening’s sleep. Obtain it from the App Retailer at present.
Zac Corridor @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- The excellent news about Apple’s rumored iPhone 14 Pro price hike
- Bloomberg: Apple tells suppliers to make no less than 90 million iPhone 14 models
- Right here’s every part we all know to this point concerning the 2022 iPad Pro
- Apple expands authentic podcasts funding because it hunts for compelling tales to adapt into TV+ reveals
- Kuo: iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max to get dearer
- NASA is sending an iPad across the moon to assist take a look at Alexa in area
- Third iOS 16 public beta now obtainable with new battery share icon, extra
- Kuo: iPhone 14 sequence not going through impacts on provide chain as mass manufacturing and cargo schedule are on observe
- Apple and Kim Kardashian collaborate on distinctive Beats Match Pro line
- Kuo: AirPods to change to USB-C for charging alongside iPhone 15 in 2023
- Discover My has a new sound alert with iOS 16 beta 5, right here’s the way it sounds
- iOS 16 beta 5 provides ‘Copy and Delete’ choice for sharing screenshots with out muddle
- AAPL acquisitions fell dramatically in 2021 and 2022, present regulatory filings
- iPhone 14 occasion: Apple begins manufacturing of digital keynote for September
- Rumor: 2022 iPad Pro to characteristic two new ‘four-pin connectors’ for equipment
Take heed to extra Completely satisfied Hour Episodes
Take heed to extra 9to5 Podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- The Buzz Podcast
- Area Explored
- (*16*)Speedy Unscheduled Discussions
Benefit from the podcast?
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.