Attractive motion-journey Kena: Bridge of Spirits is getting a main replace together with a New Sport+ mode – and it is coming to Steam.
IGN can completely reveal that the sport will obtain a free Anniversary Replace on September 27, which incorporates New Sport+, Charmstones, Spirit Information Trials, Kena Outfits, accessibility options. On the identical day, the sport will get a Steam launch, having beforehand been an Epic Video games Retailer PC unique.
You’ll be able to take a look at a new trailer beneath:
Kena: Bridge of Spirits – Anniversary Replace Additions
- “New Sport+, which is able to permit gamers who’ve accomplished the sport to restart Kena’s journey with all of their beforehand unlocked talents, upgrades, outfits, Rot, and so forth and tackle redesigned and tougher fight encounters.”
- “Charmstones which are individually equipable – these distinctive collectibles every present totally different changes to Kena’s stats and talents.”
- “New recreation mode known as the Spirit Information Trials, difficult gamers’ expertise with a selection of replayable challenges throughout three totally different classes; Impediment Programs, Wave Defenses, and Boss Displays.”
- “Finishing the Spirit Information Trials unlock outfits for Kena, each impressed by one of the characters she meets alongside her journey. Succeeding at bonus targets inside every trial can unlock shade variations of every outfit, in addition to some distinctive Charmstones.”
- “An unique new outfit for Deluxe Version homeowners.”
Kena: Bridge of Spirits was the debut recreation for Ember Lab, a studio made up of film animation consultants who had made the well-known Majora’s Masks – Horrible Destiny fan movie. We awarded the sport an 8/10 in our assessment, calling it “an open-world motion-journey that harkens again to the times of the N64/Gamecube-period Zeldas, Okami, and Star Fox Adventures, whereas additionally including some trendy sensibilities and a distinct private contact.”