- Produce beats Unlimited tracks. Discover unlimited possibilities. Drag & drop to arrange loops, play the virtual pads or compose your own melodies with the MIDI editor. Record songs Record in studio quality. Simply connect a microphone, the hardware controller or the MAGIX keyboard to start recording songs. Master tracks The professional Mastering Suite and the new effects area allow for music production at the highest level of innovation. Highlights: All features, instruments & sounds from Music Maker 2016 Exclusive Live Pad mode for electronic music production Loops & sounds in 6 genres such as Hip Hop & Deep House 15 virtual instruments e.g. Folk, Choir, Jazz Drums New Mastering Suite with Auto Mastering Unlimited number of tracks Even more fun
- CREATE SONGS New Live Pads Create songs on the fly. Live Pad mode is the perfect starting point for producing a new track. Loops are automatically assigned to the pads, which can be operated live using the keyboard and recorded. Start performing life right away! Sound for your own songs Over 2,000 new loops & sounds from Deep House, Hip Hop, Techno, the 80s, Rock Pop and Chillout. Drag & drop the beat Just drag & drop to arrange your own music in the interface. All sounds can be combined with each other and with your own melodies, and adjusted to fit the tempo. Pitch Bar Modifies the pitch of the arrangement while maintaining a consistent sound. The software automatically adjusts all underlying objects and sounds when making pitch modifications. Screen Keyboard Play melodies, chords and quick sound sequences with the new screen keyboard. It’s touch-optimized and enables a realistic playing experience.
- The MIDI chord and arpeggio functions make composing even more fun and engaging. In theory, all you need is one finger. Scale feature The screen keyboard can be accessed with just a click and is great for using live. The screen keyboard differs from a classic piano design in that it only plays notes that fit the song you are working on. You can also use it to play arpeggios and quick sound sequences. For more diversity Pitch presents can be easily applied to the loops you’ve chosen. Just select a template and the song will take on an individual structure with intro, verse, chorus, and harmony.
- MUSIC MAKER APPS MAGIX Audio Remote This free app increases the performance spectrum of Music Maker on your PC. It’s designed to operate the Live Pads and virtual instruments. The app transforms your smartphone or tablet into an external controller and can be wirelessly integrated to form part of the studio setup. Music Maker Jam Make music on the go, add your own recordings and be part of a global music making a community. Down the free Music Maker Jam app for iOS, Android or Windows now. Import projects from the app to the desktop version and edit them.
- RECORDING FUNCTION Recording solo tracks Play guitars, basses or keyboards live and record your own vocals. MAGIX Music Maker Live’s powerful recording function makes everything intuitive. Hit the right note: Vocal Tune 2 Vocal Tune 2 displays all recordings as waveforms, allowing you to edit them in detail and make pitch corrections – all without noticeably affecting sound authenticity.
- MUSIC EDITING Unlimited number of tracks Unlimited tracks – endless possibilities. MAGIX Music Maker gives you plenty of space for editing, recording, and arranging. Even much more complex music productions become a reality with MAGIX Music Maker. More customization: MIDI editor Create and edit melodies, rhythms & chords with the mouse.
- VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS Cinematic Synth This cinematic sound right out of Hollywood’s dream factory will push your speakers to the limit and get your listeners dancing. Synthetic basslines, oscillating leads and futuristic arpeggios combine to create a rich tapestry of sound. Listen to demo song The power of song: Choir Raise voices. With this sonorous instrument, you can combine three different kinds of the choir – female, male and mixed voice. You can also adjust room size, delay and vocal characteristics of the choir.
- Designed from the start based on famous hardware drum machines and samplers, the drum engine can emulate the entire spectrum from modern drum kits all the way to vintage drum sounds. Listen to demo song Atmos Create heady soundscapes. This instrument lends your songs a dreamy atmosphere. In just a few clicks, you can modulate and combine different types of background noise to weave an extraordinary tapestry of sound. LiViD The virtual drummer provides authentic playing styles for genres such as rock or funk. This classic also includes various settings options for sound and the speed of drum parts such as the hi-hat. Impressive: Vita 2 Sample Player This player for the high-quality sound library contains a wide range of professional samples, tons of integrated filters and distortion effects. Perfect for improvising.
- EFFECTS Studio effects Studio effects are seamlessly integrated into the interface. This way, the most important effects for mixing are always in view. zplane Timestretching The zplane time stretching and pitch shifting algorithm in Music Maker Live is one of the best algorithms in the world for adjusting pitch and speed in audio recording. Vintage Effects Suite Both classic and modern – the Vintage Effects Suite provides your speakers with a proper retro sound. A range of settings options allows for experimentation. essentialFX Genuine sound design meets studio effects such as chorus, flanger, and phaser. And the Vocal Strip plug-in gives vocals and spoken recordings warmth and presence.
- Support OS: Win 7/8.1/10
- RAM: 2 Gb
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or Above.
- Required Storage: 120 Mb
How To Install
- Install “Setup”.
- Copy the files from fix folder and copy to the install directory.