[box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” class=”” width=””]The Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool is a small and useful utility for fixing known issues with any installations of Microsoft’s .NET Framework variants. As a portable tool, there is no installation necessary and it can be run from anywhere.
Once you run the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool, you are given a wizard which will guide you through the steps of fixing errors. It applies all fixes automatically.[/box]
- You can run the tool in Quiet or Passive modes via the command line. This enables automation of the repair task if needed, or using the tool in larger enterprise-wide deployments.
- You can either target specific .NET Framework versions to fix or all versions. The first option is going to run much faster than the second.
- A “Log Collection Only” mode was added that allows the collection of the logs relevant to .NET Framework setup. This is useful for troubleshooting and root causing the issue before any fixes/changes are applied to the machine.
- The tool supports an Offline Repair mode so this can be used in an offline/locked-down environment.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 11 or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Run the application.
- Hit on the repair button.
- All Done. Enjoy!