Microsoft Office 2016 is the complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for the modern workplace, with smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses. It can open your applications, documents anywhere, across multiple devices. Get the installed applications you know and trust – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access. Always have the latest, full installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best – using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Additional Ribbon Buttons: Outlook Now you can archive items in Outlook with a single click by using the Archive button. Plus, browsing or adding new groups is simple with the addition of those two group buttons. If you do not see the new buttons, you will have to add them to your ribbon.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Word and PowerPoint For adding comments and sharing with ease, Word and PowerPoint contain great collaboration features. You should see the sharing and commenting icons at the top right above your ribbon.
- Mentions: Outlook For capturing someone’s attention quickly, Outlook 2016 has a feature called Mentions. When crafting an email or calendar invitation, type the @ symbol and the first few letters of the person’s name into the body. You will then see a drop-down box displaying options from your contact list.
- New and Improved Connection Options: Excel You can import data from SAP HANA databases, SharePoint folders, and online services such as Salesforce Objects or Reports. Select Data > New Query and then make the appropriate selection from the drop-down box.
- Publish to Docs.com: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Some features added to Office 2016 are available across multiple applications. One such feature is the ability to publish documents to Docs.com. Select File > Publish and you will see the Docs.com options including document title and visibility choices.
- Publish to Power BI: Excel Power BI is a service that can transform your data into interactive reports. Using the business dashboard, you can monitor, analyze, and build models easily. Select File > Publish to upload workbooks or export workbook data directly to and from Power BI.
- Researcher: Word This handy tool is perfect for term papers or business research. Select Researcher from your toolbar and then enter your search term in the sidebar. Once the results display and you choose those that you want, you can add headings to start your outline and cite the sources directly from the Researcher tool.
- Suggest a Feature: Outlook If you have a great idea for a feature in Outlook, you can now suggest it with a click. Select File > Feedback and click the Outlook 2016 Feedback button.
- Text Highlighter: PowerPoint Similar to Word, you can now use a text highlighter in PowerPoint. Make certain parts of your text really stand out with this convenient and overdue feature. Make sure you are on the Home tab and then select your text. Next, click Text Highlighter and choose your color.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016.
- Microsoft Access 2016.
- Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Microsoft InfoPath 2016.
- Microsoft OneDrive for business in 2016.
- Microsoft OneNote 2016.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- Microsoft Publisher 2016.
- Skype for business in 2016.
- Microsoft Word 2016.
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files
- Screen resolution of a minimum 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 or above operating system; Works best on latest operating system according to Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- At least.Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (that naturally has a OneDrive account attached to it).
How To Install
- Extract the rar file.
- Install the application.
- Go to activator folder and run KMS activator.
- Patch Microsoft office.