[box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” class=”” width=””]Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. This is a paid version of MX Player which provides an uninterrupted video experience without any ads. It is crafted to be lightweight with only core functionalities. So some regionally restricted features such as online videos may not be available at the moment. [/box]
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of a new HW+ decoder.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player that supports multi-core decoding. Test results proved that the dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB for product installation.
How to Install
- Unpack RAR Using RAR for Android
- Go To Phone Settings -> Security -> Enable Check For Unknown Sources
- Install The App As Usual
- All Done! Enjoy 🙂