RE Vision FX – Effections Plus If you are a happy owner of the After Effects program and Adobe Premiere Pro and know how to work in them, then believe me, you should like the set of plugins from RE: Vision. Completely forgot to add, you are waiting for new plugins, below the list!
- DE: Flicker v1.4.11
- DE: the Noise v3.1.7
- FieldsKit v3.4.2
- the PV Feather v1.7.2
- RE: the Fill v2.2.2
- RE: the Flex v5.2.7
- RE: Lens v1.5
- RE: the Map v3.0.6
- RE: Match v2.0
- ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro v5.1.9
- Shade / Shape v4.2.3
- SmoothKit v3.3.4
- Twixtor Pro v6.2.8
- Video Gogh v3.7.3
- DE: Flicker: plug-in designed to smooth out annoying flicker and artifacts when shooting at a high frame rate or shooting timelapse-video.
- DE: Noise: plug-in for After Effects and Premiere Pro, which is designed to easily remove noise from your video. Eliminates noise such as digital, caused by insufficient lighting, grain grain, caused by ray-tracing artifacts in the render, as well as fingerprints and dust marks captured during scanning, and many other types of noise.
- FieldsKit: plugin for high-level deinterlacing. Interlacing (“comb” effect) is a negative effect that occurs when digitizing an analog video signal. Deinterlacing is the reverse process of restoring a video image in order to minimize the “comb” effect.
- PV Feather: a plug-in designed to work with masks, offers better regulation of the cutting angle in After Effects in a short time. PV Feather triggers regulation when using an internal filling mask, and an external mask to control the cut. The distance between the inner and outer mask controls the amount of cut. PV Feather uses built-in AE spline masks, so there is no need to learn a new spline interface.
- RE: Fill: plug-in for restoring missing pixels in video and dynamic images, offering several ways of editing by moving the nearest “good” pixels, mirroring them, copying from another area, etc. RE: Fill will help professionally hide the shortcomings of any image.
- RE: Flex: a set of plug-ins, consisting of three modules designed for morphing, creating visual effects of transformation and distortion in video images. Supports automatic and manual transformation, uses rotoscoping tools (rendering and masking for multi-layer composition without using node points) from the main program.
- RE: Lens: can straighten your curved footage. Great for action shooter! RE: Lens creates panoramas from one camera, and is great for the workflow of creating a 360-degree panorama. Shoot super-wide-angle frames with high resolution and RE: Lens animates the rotation of the camera and scales, providing greater flexibility when directing the viewer’s attention. Allows you to create even two separate virtual angles with the help of one camera! Great for shooting sports, landscapes, large billboards or wide banners.
- RE: Map: a set of five plug-ins designed to manipulate the location of the grid of UV coordinates, overlay, alignment and caricature distortion, create animations, change the inscriptions on the video image. Includes a set of ready-made animated texture maps.
- RE: Match: a new solution to problems associated with color and texture for multi-camera and stereo shooting. This is a set of plug-ins for creating a match between one kind of video or movie to another, as if it were shot by the same camera with the same settings. RE: Match represents that both sequences of images are taken at approximately the same place, but may not have been captured at the same time and from the same viewpoint.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro: plugin with very precise control of the filtering process for obtaining a high-quality image, automatically tracks every point in the video, allows you to control the process of tracking pixels, which reduces the percentage of incorrect image blur when applied.
- SmoothKit: a set of plug-ins for eliminating defects from video and from dynamic images by blurring and smoothing their structure, as well as by adjusting the parameters and applying various additional effects. Special filters, featuring high accuracy of execution, will allow you to correct all the disadvantages of video images without losing quality. Remove excess strands of hair from the forehead, flare or birthmark? There is nothing easier!
- Twixtor: plug-in for After Effects and Premiere Pro, designed for synchronization (deceleration, acceleration) and changing the frequency of video frames with minimal loss. Transforming frames with Twixtor allows you to significantly improve the quality of the image. The patented RE: Vision technology automatically calculates the motion vectors of each pixel at the tracking points, making it easy to synthesize new frames by converting and interpolating the original video series. In the case of auto-detection problems, the user can manually tell the program the path.
- Video Gogh: a plugin that allows you to overlay the video effect of a drawn image. Video Gogh has flexible settings and allows you to control the size of brushes, apply the effect selectively, change the transparency of the brushes, as well as the distance between the strokes. Video Gogh offers a choice of three drawing styles (oil colors, watercolors and chalk) and allows you to apply different styles on different layers. Brush sizes and transparency can be animated.
- Support OS: Win 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or above.
- RAM: 2 GB or Above.
- Required Storage: 250 Mb
- Software Required: Adobe Photoshop or After Effect
How To Install
- Install the application.
- No need to crack its pre-cracked version.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com