The Mail app will get some good enhancements with iOS 16. One of many headlining options is the power to set a future reminder for an e-mail whereas concurrently cleansing up your inbox. Learn alongside for a hands-on have a look at the way it works to Remind Later with Mail on iPhone.
Apple’s Mail app has a spread of recent options with iOS 16. A few of the main ones are the choice to Ship Later, Remind Later, and even unsend an e-mail.
Under we’ll deal with the way it works to Remind Later with Mail on iPhone.
Remind Later with Mail: iPhone iOS 16 guide
iOS 16 is presently obtainable as a free public or paid developer beta. Be taught extra about putting in iOS 16 in our full guide.
- Operating iOS 16 on iPhone, open the Mail app
- Discover an e-mail you desire a reminder for
- Swipe from left to proper on the e-mail (you possibly can mark it as “Unread” earlier than utilizing the remind function too)
- Faucet Later
- Selected one of many preset reminder instances or faucet Remind Me Later on the backside to set a customized time, faucet Carried out when completed
- You’ll see the e-mail disappear out of your inbox, then reappear on the scheduled time
Right here’s the way it seems to make use of the Remind Later with Mail function on iPhone: