SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Google Drive, OneDrive, SSH, Terminal client. It allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced Features, SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
- Protocols, FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP)
- SFTP over SSH
- WebDAV, Amazon S3 (Enterprise Edition)
- Google Drive (Ultimate Edition), Google Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage (Enterprise Edition)
- Microsoft OneDrive (Ultimate Edition)
- Terminal Emulator (Ultimate Edition)
- Integrated Editor
- HIPAA 5010 compliant, FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Multilingual (more than 20 languages)
- Thumbnails View and Preview
- Visual Compare
- Advanced Schedule
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z)
- UTF-8 Support
- Support for KeePass, LastPass, 1Password password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
- Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)
- FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support
- Remote Edit of files
- Search for files and folders on the server
- Local Browser
- Bulk Rename
- Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Install Setup.
- Copy the Patch file to the install directory.
- Apply the patch.
- All Done.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com