ATLUS has launched the version 1.02 update for Soul Hackers 2, which adds the “Sprint” perform, “Pace Up” mode for battles, varied adjustment, and four new demons.
Get the small print beneath.
- A “Sprint” perform has been added to Ringo’s motion.
- The person can toggle between “Regular” and “Sprint” at will. Whereas in Sprint Mode, Ringo’s strolling and slashing speeds will improve.
- As a result of addition of the sprint perform, the impact of the Summoner Talent “Murderer’s Steps” has been modified to: “For a given distance, enemies will ignore Ringo.”
Quick Battle Mode
- A “Pace Up” mode has been added to battles. Gamers could freely toggle between regular and excessive-pace fight.
- Adjusted how lengthy loading-display ideas are proven.
- Modified the stream of on-display prompts throughout soul stage improve to scale back the danger of incorrect enter from unintentional button presses.
- Added the flexibility to teleport on to retailers from the Metropolis Map.
- Adjusted enemy spawn price in dungeons.
- Adjusted talent inheritance charges throughout demon fusion.
- Different minor modifications.
- Added four new demons: Pixie (Soul Hackers Ver.), Neko Shogun, Aitvaras, and Isis.
- Observe: The above bonus demons don’t rely towards the Registration Share within the Demon Compendium or the achievement “Compendium Completionist.”
Soul Hackers 2 is available now for PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection, PlayStation 4, (*2*)Xbox One, and PC by way of Steam and Microsoft Retailer.
Watch a new trailer beneath.
Version 1.02 Update Trailer