When it comes to looks, StartIsBack++ is certainly better than its competitors as the overall design goes very well with Windows 10’s new taskbar and design language. StartIsBack++ Start menu blends well with Windows 10’s UI, thanks to the use of modern-style icons on the right of the Start. The ability to use 32×32 icons is one of the highlights of StartIsBack++. The program also allows you to use large Start button, a very welcome feature as the default Start button is really small. As you might be able to make out from above images, modern blur (just like the original Windows 10 Start menu) is used to make StartIsBack++ elegant. All-in-all, StartIsBack++ is another nice program for those who are impressed with the default Start menu in Windows 10. The software is not free but go for it as it’s not really expensive.
- Full taskbar skinning! Windows 7 and Windows 8 taskbar styles included
- Improved configuration UI for finer personalization
- Ability to change the style of the taskbar and start menu context menus
- PC Settings can be expanded into a menu
- Improved PC Settings search
- Improved dynamic high DPI support for the start menu, orb, and configurator
- Added support for opening files via drag&drop on metro app icons in the start menu
- A lot of minor improvements and various bugfixes
- Support for Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- New feature to disable application preloader on Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Improved Plain10 visual style (search results are no longer black on white)
- StartIsBack now does not require reinstallation after Windows build upgrade
- Added glyph icons to PC settings.
- Start button for Windows 10.
- Added support for non-numeric metro icon badges.
- Added ‘Open file location’ for jumplist items.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB for product installation.
How To install
- Extract the RAR file and install the setup.
- Change the start button as you like.
- All Done. Enjoy!!
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com