[box type=”shadow” align=”aligncenter” class=”” width=””]See what your car is doing in real-time, getOBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more! Torque is a vehicle/car performance/diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to yourOBD2 engine management / ECU[/box]
- Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
- Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
- 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
- CO2 emissions readout
- Customisable dashboard & profiles
- Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
- Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
- Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
- Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
- Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
- Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
- Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
- GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
- Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
- Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
- Car dock support
- Graph data
- Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
- AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
- Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and Nook.