[box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” class=”” width=””]VEGAS Pro 17 is here to make your video production more efficient than ever before. Explore multiple nested timelines, industry-leading HDR editing tools, and an easy-to-use, yet powerful color grading workflow. In combination with over 30 new features, VEGAS Pro 17 provides comprehensive workflow improvements that will supercharge your video production.[/box]
VEGAS Pro 17 once again stands out as an innovative leader when it comes to non-linear editing. The modern user interface delivers a completely customizable experience that provides the ultimate in flexibility. Innovative approaches and editing tools speed up your workflow and make you more efficient and ultimately more creative. Focus on your creativity, not your tools.
- Video Stabilization
Turn shaky footage into a smooth, pro-quality video. The video stabilization engine has been rebuilt on our own from the ground up with state-of-the-art technology, resulting in a feature that is easy to use and one that gets you smooth results every time.
- Motion Tracking
Not every object sits square to the camera. Your motion tracking should account for that. Now, Planar Motion Tracking does.
- Nested Timelines
Organize projects and speed up your workflow with nested timelines that you create from any events in your main timeline.
- Split Edit
Removing sections of clips means one thing: jump cuts. Now, VEGAS has you covered with Smart Split. Choose the section you want to remove, and Smart Split not only removes it but transitions the remaining events together and hides the jump cut with the new Warp Flow transition.
- Improved Picture-in-Picture OFX plug-in
Adjust and stretch your Picture-in-Picture video in flexible new ways with the improved PIP plugin. You could always keep your video’s aspect ratio, but now you have more options for changing it.
- Stabilization on the event level
Does your footage have a case of the shakes that makes it unusable? No problem. Now streamline your workflow even more than ever with world-class video stabilization on the timeline at the event level.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 11, Intel HD Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT or above.
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB required for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1/10.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB for product installation.
How To Install
- Extract the RAR file and install the setup.
- Copy the crack files to the installed directory.
- All Done.
[toggle title=”Note” state=”open”]The file you download is password protected and the password is [highlight color=”red”]www.tech4hunt.com[/highlight][/toggle]