WinToUSB 3 is a nice software that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
- Clone current Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) as a Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for Windows NT 6.x OS family (Vista/7/8/8.1/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2).
- Use any edition of Windows 8.1 to create Windows To Go USB drive.
- Don’t need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Install the application
- Go offline (!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Copy the patch into installation directory, typically …\Hasleo\WinToUSB\… (IMPORTANT) and apply
- Register the app with serial: HS48NNK5-XXHECWLT-8XWNPQEV-99RHZYKL-QF398SM5-JFV4XKQ5
- On offline activation enter anything
- Restart program
- Connect the internet again.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com