Zero Assumption Recovery provides a suite of highly effective and thorough data recovery software for Microsoft® Windows™ operating systems. We pride ourselves on having created tools that stand out from the crowd – our do it yourself data recovery software is far more persistent than many of the other solutions on the market. Even when you think your hard drive is beyond salvation, ZAR Data Recovery carries on crawling – and ultimately achieves the result.
- RAID recovery is the process of data recovery from a RAID array which failed for whatever reason, may it be a controller problem, member hard drives failure, or something else.
- RAID0 is a non-redundant array usually consisting of two disks. Since there is no redundancy in a RAID0, data recovery is possible only if all the member disks are available. In case of member disk failure, first, you need to image/repair the failed disk and only then try RAID 0 recovery.
- RAID5 is a redundant array usually consisting of three disks. Due to redundancy, it is possible to recover RAID5 data even with one array member disk missing; however, if you deal with multiple disk failure, first you need to image/repair disk(s) until you get at least (N-1) disks available.
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) is a multi-disk device used as a file server providing data access to various clients. Typically, RAID technology is used to combine NAS disks into a single storage, the most common RAID layouts used are RAID0 and RAID5. Most known NAS vendors are QNAP, Buffalo, NETGEAR, LaCie, Seagate, and Synology.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Extract the RAR file and install the setup.
- Now, Run the reg file.
- Run the application.
- All Done. Enjoy!!
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com