DriverMax – utility that allows to download the latest driver updates for your computer. In addition, DriverMax collects information about installed drivers in system and prints a list of devices that use them. Provides information about the driver version, date, developer, a number of files and you have a digital signature. Then you can just export them to a separate folder or packed in ZIP-archive, and after reinstalling Windows to install everything you need from one source. With the Import Wizard can install all the saved drivers just 5 minutes. Thus, you no longer have to have at hand a lot of drives to different devices.
- Gives details of all drivers, including the version, release date, etc.
- Create a detailed report (TXT / HTM) of the drivers.
- Make a backup copy of all the drivers installed in the specified folder.
- Ability to create an archive with the backups of drivers.
- Import Wizard to install the drivers from the saved copy.
- Ability to check for the presence of the more recent versions of the drivers.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Atom, Pentium or Celeron Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0 or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 25 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Install Setup.
- Copy the Patch file to the install directory.
- Apply the patch.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com