PowerISO is a powerful image processing and file compression tool, which allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO/BIN image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. And most of all, the compressed files can be used directly without decompressing.
- Support ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA.
- Open, Create, Edit, Extract ISO File.
- Compress, Encrypt, Split ISO File.
- Integrated with internal Virtual Drive.
- Supports on-the-fly burning.
- Softexia Screenshot
- Supports UDF image file.
- Create image file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing image file.
- Can edit and burn Audio CD image file.
- Extract files and folders from the image file.
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats.
- Make bootable image file, get boot information from the bootable image file.
- Make floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving image files.
- Mount image file with the internal virtual drive. Even if the image file is saved as DAA format,
- the virtual drive can handle that format directly.
- Support shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard.
- Supports command-line parameters.
- Can open XBOX image file.
- Supports multiple languages
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0 or above.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 128 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Install Setup.
- Run the keygen.
- Apply the registration key.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com