[box type=”shadow” align=”alignright” class=”” width=””]An office suite that includes a word processor, a PDF editor and reader, a spreadsheet editor, and a presentation creator, all of them with modern and clean interfaces. When talking about Office suites, many of you might only point to Microsoft’s widely-known product. However, there are other alternatives that you can try out, especially if you are a home user. Very popular on mobile platforms, OfficeSuite has also shifted towards Windows, delivering a suite of office-related tools with a clean look and simple options. [/box]
Synchronize between devices using your OfficeSuite account
- Powerful PDF integration
– Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
– Scan your physical documents to PDF via your devices’ camera
– Certification and markup include digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
- Any cloud
Connect to the cloud using Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, SugarSync, and share over email, Bluetooth, and all messaging apps.
- Any document format
– Full compatibility with all popular formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
– Support for common formats like OpenDocument (ODT, ODS, and ODP), RTF, CSV, and ZIP.
- A modern-looking yet familiar suite of office tools
With a name that speaks out simplicity and ease of use, OfficeSuite tries to concentrate the most important features of applications that are usually included in such a suite. As such, it brings to the table a word processor, a spreadsheet editor, a presentation maker, and a PDF reader and editor.
- A simplistic alternative to Microsoft Office
With standard functionality in all the applications, OfficeSuite delivers a good alternative to Microsoft Office, from whom it also borrows the GUI layout. It supports all the Office formats, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Extract the RAR file and install the setup.
- Copy the crack file to the install directory.
- Run the app.
- All Done.
[toggle title=”Note” state=”open”]The file you download is password protected and the password is [highlight color=”red”]www.tech4hunt.com[/highlight][/toggle]