Catalyst Production Suite fuses powerful media preparation and fast, focused video editing to provide the backbone for your video productions. Catalyst Prepare paves your path from camera to post with robust organizational tools, precise first-pass color correction and monitoring, extensive metadata support, and more. Catalyst Edit provides a lean, focused video editing environment that makes your cutting process fast and fluent.
- Added support for transcoding to Rec.2020/HLG XAVC S format.
- Added an adjustable Gain slider when the SDR gain switch in Application Settings is selected.
- Added Rec.2020/HLG (bypass OOTF) and Rec.2020/PQ (bypass OOTF) display and output color spaces for a consistent look when grading using the S-Log3(HDR) EOTF on the Sony BVM-X300 monitor.
- Added a Transcode Tools menu in the Export pane to allow you to save a set of default transcoding settings.
- Added support for reading clips from the AXS-AR1 Thunderbolt card reader (macOS only).
- Added support for adjusting the Exposure index value for clips with an ISO value of 10,000 or greater.
- Added support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- The Catalyst Production Suite workflow
With strong family support, you can accomplish amazing things. The Catalyst family provides powerful media prep and focused, fast editing that you can rely on to translate the vision in your head to an experience that moves your viewers.
- Catalyst Prepare takes care of all of your media prep needs:
– View your media directly from a camera, deck, or card reader
– Make a full-volume backup with checksum verification
– Organize clips into bins
– Batch copy clips
– Batch transcode clips
– Make color adjustments and apply looks
– Set in/out points
– Establish multichannel audio assignments
– Batch upload clips Ci, the Sony video cloud service
– Assemble a rough cut with the Storyboard feature
- Catalyst Edit
In Catalyst Edit, turn your beautiful footage into a polished, finished product. To save time, access your Catalyst Prepare libraries directly and import existing storyboards to cut your project together quickly and creatively. The focused toolset gives you quick access to all the essential cutting tools as well as effects, titling, and other tools to bring your production from imagination to screen.
- A 64-bit operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with support for OpenCL 1.1 or later with at least 512 MB of memory (2 GB recommended for 4K) or a CPU with SSE 4.2 or higher. OpenGL 2.1 is recommended for optimum performance.
How To Install
- Extract the RAR file.
- Install the application.
- Copy the crack files to the installed directory.
- Done. Enjoy !
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com