Windows Firewall Control is a powerful software which extends the functionality of Windows Firewall and provides new extra features which make Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
- High Filtering – All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
- Medium Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
- Low Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn’t want to allow initiating outbound connections.
- No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
- The intuitive user interface which is easily accessible through a system tray icon.
- Integrated support for creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right-click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist anymore.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection against unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Global hotkeys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
How To Install
- Extract the RAR File.
- Install the application
- Run the keygen.
- Copy the key to the registration.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com