Preset Manager is an official utility and very powerful tool for managing and renaming effects and other plug-in presets. The enhanced Preset Manager is now a standalone application that you can use to back up, transfer, and delete user-defined effects presets for ACID, Sound Forge, and Vegas software. Using this software you can save time in accessing most commonly used settings. The Preset Manager is designed to work with existing plug-in presets and packages only. You will create your presets and preset packages in Sound Forge, Vegas or ACID. That means you have to create presets first before using the preset manager. The Preset Manager offers a simple interface area that lets you work with a pre-made group of settings. You can use the commands in the Edit menu to modify the presets on your computer or the contents of a preset package. In the File menu, choose ‘New’ to create a new preset package. Preset packages allow you to create backups of your plug-in presets and chains or transfer them to another computer. In the Edit menu, choose ‘Copy to System’ and the selected preset will be copied from the Preset Package pane to your computer. You can save and organize your favorite presets. The first time you save a package, the ‘Save As’ dialog is displayed to allow you to specify a folder and file name for the package.
Preset Manager Supports
- All kinds of plug-ins and plug-in packages (Video FX, Audio FX, Transitions, Media Generators), including OFX (OpenFX) plug-ins
- Pan/Crop (including masks)
- Track Motion (including 2D Glow, 2D Shadow, 3D Source Alpha and 2 to 1 Transforms)
- Custom project templates
- Custom render templates
- ProType Titler (effects, gradients, and collections)
- Command marker presets
- Toolbar buttons
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB for product installation.
How To Install
- Extract the RAR file and install the setup.
- Copy the transition file through the preset directory.
- import the pack.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com