With large format support for 1D and 3D color lookup tables this OFX Plugin has got you covered on your next project. It has been developed specifically for all versions of VEGAS (13 and up) with Perfect Color Consistency. We’ve made sure that above all else, the color processing is top-notch, no matter what you throw at it. Banding-free interpolation – from your monitor to the big screen.
- Making Adjustments By default, the LUT Plugin allows you to load lookup tables of various formats and sizes. In the advanced options, you can change the default interpolation mode to increase playback performance. The default tetrahedral interpolation is what you want to use for your final render but working with Linear or Nearest Neighbour interpolation will yield faster playback performance.
- Copy your Clip Duplicate the clip you want to LUTify and put it on a track above the other copy. Both clips should be stacked on top of each other.
- Apply the Plugin On the top copy of the clip go to your FX and find the VisionColor LUT Plugin. Apply it and load any LUT of your choice.
- Change Transparency Now simply change the opacity (transparency) of the top copy of the clip. This neat little trick works for all other effects too. Have fun!
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, Windows 7.
- Processor (CPU): Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz) Or Above.
- Graphics Cards (GPU): PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0, Intel HD Graphics or above.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB required for Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB for product installation.
How To Install VisionColor OFX LUT
- Extract the RAR file and install the plugin.
- Copy the serial key from the serial key folder and activate the app.
- All Done.
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com