Vegas Pro 15 a video editing software package for non-linear editing (NLE) originally published by Sonic Foundry, then by Sony Creative Software, now owned and run by Magix Software GmbH. Its release aired on August 2017 for Windows PC. It is the predecessor to the previous Vegas Pro 14 edition and is used by many content creators. Vegas Pro 15 also has a wide range of editing effects to choose from, such as color curving, slow/fast motioning, chroma keying, etc. Regardless of your intent, Vegas Pro 15 is fully capable of helping you edit your videos to your own liking, in a professional manner.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
- Automatic Crossfades
- On-Preview-Window Controls
- Instant Freeze Frame
- Expanded edit mode
- Velocity Envelopes
- Time Stretch / Compress
- Shuffle Editing
HOW TO INSTALL
- Click the download button to be redirected to GoogleDrive Download.
- Once you’re on the Download page, click the “Download Button” and wait for the download to begin.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Vegas Pro 15“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double-click on the “VEGAS_Pro_220.127.116.11_INT_Trial” file and run the setup.
- Select your language of preference and click “Next”, then “Agree to Terms”, then “Create a shortcut to desk”, then click “Install”.
- When the program is done installing, run the Vegas Pro 15 Patch, click next, and you are done. You can now use Vegas Pro 15, enjoy!
Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
The file you download is password protected and the password is www.tech4hunt.com.